Tuesday, April 03, 2007

pluggin' away

Logo posted an interesting meme which I'm finding to be a challenge, so I'm going to answer the first part today, and work on the rest later.

I guess that makes this a gradual meme.

1. List four sentences you've never said before.

~This pizza needs some anchovy paste.

~I've always wanted to try bungi jumping!

~That will be $2,315.96, please. I accept Visa.

~I don't want any beer, tonight, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Speaking of beer, we tried a new one. That doesn't happen every day. Everyone, meet Hoptical Illusion, an IPA from the Blue Point Brewery in Long Island, NY.

Two thumbs up! Goes well with sushi.

7 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

I just picked up a 4 pack of "90 minute IPA" from Dogfish Head Brewery. I love that stuff.

Tan Lucy Pez said...

I love this meme. And I can verify that I have never, ever, heard you say any of those things.

Logophile said...

oooo, with sushi, you say, lovely.
I will agree on three of your four never said statements.
I actually have wanted to try bungee jumping though.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

You know, I have gone stale on IPA. I am back to Labatt's and Corona, and happier for it. You suppose you get jaded when you get to be 76?

Bone said...

I like this idea, too :)

Hmm...

1. Boy, that Keanu Reeves sure can act.

2. I didn't think my alarm was ever going to go off!

3. What does a guy have to do to get a root canal around here?

4. I'm so not in the mood for fried chicken.

Doug said...

That was well done, Actonbell. Lot's of good laughs.

Jocelyn said...

I'm with you on never saying no to a beer.

Your never-uttered sentences cracked me up.