Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An interruption

I've been trying to post entries about interesting female history makers during this Women's History Month, but I'm falling behind. It's impossible for me to blog every day, so I apologize if you've come here looking for the lastest installment.

The truth is, I'm off to see and hear a man speak today. He's Rev. Barry Lynn, and he's written a book called Piety and Politics, about how important the separation between church and state is. Lynn has been the Executive Director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State since 1992.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, it appears to be springtime here in southcentral Pennsylvania. It does amazing things for the spirits!

Yay!!! That's me at the end of the work day. YAY!!!

7 comments:

Barry said...

I happened across your blog. I look forward to meeting you at the dinner.
Thanks for the plug for my latest book.
Barry

Jocelyn said...

Wow, so Barry visited your blog? I'm amazed.

And here is little old me. I haven't written a book, but I can get passionate about the separation of church and state, if that counts.

And I'm getting spring fever, too.

tkkerouac said...

you have a very interesting blog and I love your thumbnail, I'll be back

Doug said...

That's ok, Actonbell. If you only post 15 times this month you can refund half my membership fee. In fact, now that this is a hangout for dignitaries, we'll call it even.

Diesel said...

United for Separation, eh? What won't they think of next.

tsduff said...

Boo hoo - I can't see the piccie. I will accept it on faith :-D

As for blogging every day, what on earth do you think you are, superwoman? HA HA HA HA (Sorry to inform you, but we ALL bear that title :-D)

How was he? I'd love to hear the review. Good topic indeed.

Minka said...

Wow, you call people by their names and they turn around! :)