Monday, February 12, 2007

Just a couple things--

We're supposed to be getting snow, but unlike my mother, I am dreaming of spring, and warm weather.

So, how's this for WARM weather, from the woman who should have won The Best New Artist Grammy?



I also need to point out that February 14-21 is National Condom Week. If you didn't know that, well. Now you do. Here are some Funny Farm condom jokes--feel free to add some, if you're feeling inspired.

Nike condoms - Just do it.
Toyota condoms - Oh what a feeling.
Pringles condoms - Once you pop, you can't stop.
KFC condoms - Finger-lickin' good.
Bounty condoms - The quicker picker upper.
Energizer condoms -It keeps going and going and going.
Star Trek condoms - To boldly go where no man has gone before.
Diet Pepsi Condoms: You got the right one, baby.
Flintstones Vitamins Condom Pack: Ten million strong and growing.
Secret Condoms: Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.
Chevy Condoms: Like a rock.
Dial Condoms: Aren't you glad you use it? Don't you wish everybody did?
New York Lotto Condoms: Cause hey-- you never know.
California Lotto Condoms: Who's next?
Avis Condoms: Trying harder than ever.
General Electric: We bring good things to life!
AT&T condom: 'Reach out and touch someone.'
Microsoft: where do you want to go today ?
MCI: for friends and family
Double Mint: Double your pleasure, double your fun!
United Airlines travel pack: Fly United
Wendy Condoms: Where's the beef?
Denny's Condoms: $1.99 Grand Slam
Lays Condoms: Betcha can't have just one.
Campbells Soup Condoms: Mm, mm good.

8 comments:

Diesel said...

I love Corrine Bailey Rae. That song makes me so happy and sad at the same time. Unlike James Blunt, who just makes me irritable. Did the grammys happen already? I never pay any attention to those damn things. If she didn't win, she should have.

Tan Lucy Pez said...

Love the condom lines! I had no idea it was National Condom Week! I'm so lame.

neva said...

TLP: i'm right there with ya, girlfriend, i had no idea this was such an important week...

excellent trivia, Actonbell, and GREAT POST! my question is this: did you and Diesel put your heads (heh) together for this one and the one he did on the SNARK today? because they work rather nicely in conjunction with each other... almost too nicely to be a mere coincidence, if you catch my drift, and i bet you do! xox

pia said...

I'm lame like your mother--had no idea at all

You always put me in a good mood, no matter what I'm feeling whether in your posts or in your comments

I gave up on the Grammys the year I forget what group won best heavy metal--it was a group like Chicago

Logophile said...

I shall make a point of celebrating condom week! I love that song, Corrine Bailey Rae definitely should have won.

Doug said...

Why does Condom Week start on Wednesday? When's earplug week?

The Lazy Iguana said...

Is there a week that is NOT named for something?

somewhere joe said...

Ruffles Condoms - it's more fun with ridges!

Calvin Klein Condoms - nobody gets between me and my Calivns

Comcast Condoms - beyond digital.